Stay a while
In May each year Glen Innes Highlands welcomes visitors from all over the country. Although there are many accommodation options available to suit all travellers and visitors, we encourage you to book early.
1. Stay in Glen Innes at one of the region’s accommodation providers. We have motel, hotel, apartment, guesthouse and caravan park options available.
2. Or relax and unwind at one of our Farmstay or B&B options.
3. Find private rooms listed through AirBNB or contact LJ Hooker for Home Stay options, email@example.com or (02) 6732 2326.
4. Camp at the Glen Innes Showgrounds (Book in here) or one of our region’s free camping sites.
5. Stay in our villages or neighbouring towns and day trip to the event. There is parking close to the Festival site, around town, and buses available from the Visitor Information Centre to the Festival site. Bus trips are $2 per person, each way.
Need help finding
a place to stay?
You can contact the friendly staff at the Glen Innes Highlands Visitor Information Centre who will be keeping up to date with vacancies and any last minute changes in the lead up to the Festival.