Stay a while
In Autumn each year Glen Innes Highlands welcomes visitors from all over the country for the Australian Celtic Festival. Although there are many accommodation options to suit all travellers and visitors, we encourage you to book early.
1. Stay in Glen Innes at one of the region’s accommodation providers. We have motel, hotel, apartment, guesthouse and caravan park options available.
2. Or relax and unwind at one of our Farmstay or B&B options.
3. Explore a range of private rooms and houses listed on AirBNB.
4. Camp at the Glen Innes Showgrounds (Book in here) or one of our region’s free camping sites.
5. Stay in our villages or neighbouring towns and day trip to the event. There is parking close to the Festival site, around town, and buses available from the Visitor Information Centre to the Festival site. Or book your seat on the FREE Regional Bus picking up from Armidale and Inverell Visitor Information Centres, see timetables and bookings.
Need help finding
a place to stay?
You can contact the friendly staff at the Glen Innes Highlands Visitor Information Centre who will be keeping up to date with vacancies and any last minute changes in the lead up to the Festival.
Phone: (02) 6730 2400 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.