Stay a while
In Autumn each year Glen Innes Highlands welcomes visitors from all over the country for the Australian Celtic Festival. Although there are many accommodation options to suit all travellers and visitors, we encourage you to book early.
- Stay in Glen Innes at one of the region’s accommodation providers. We have motel, hotel, apartment, guesthouse and caravan park options available.
- Relax and unwind at one of our farmstay or B&B options.
- Explore a range of private rooms and houses listed on airbnb.
- Bring your campervan, caravan or camp at the Glen Innes Showgrounds (book here).
- Festival participants, performers and visitors will be able to book local accommodation through our Local Homestay Accommodation partnership with LJ Hooker Glen Innes. More information will be provided once available accommodation is confirmed.
- Stay in our villages or neighbouring towns and daytrip to the event. There is parking close to the festival site, around town, and shuttle buses are available from the Visitor Information Centre to the festival site and venues all around Glen Innes.
Need help finding
a place to stay?
You can contact the friendly staff at the Glen Innes Highlands Visitor Information Centre who will be keeping up to date with vacancies and any last-minute changes in the lead-up to the festival.
Phone: (02) 6730 2400 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that finding accommodation at the Australian Celtic Festival can be a little tricky. We wish we had Merlin’s Sidhe staff to make it easier!
Our team has been brainstorming and we are seeking expressions of interest for glamping (glamorous camping) options in Glen Innes.
“Glamping? In May?” Yes, we know Glen Innes is cold, but with the right bedding and bodies it may be a fun experience.
We’re thinking the setup could be a themed village on the outskirts of town with a free shuttle bus to and from the event. If you are interested in obtaining details about costs, please let us know by filling in the below form.
Become a Local Homestay Host
Want a chance to make some additional income and support the 2023 Festival? LJ Hooker Glen Innes is now onboarding local homestay accommodation providers to help us offer more bookable options for our 2023 festival participants, performers and visitors.
If you have a spare room, granny flat, or vacant home close to town that will be available from Thursday 4 to Monday 8 May 2023, you might be a suitable candidate!
To enquire and start the onboarding process, complete the online form below.