Buy Official Festival Tickets Here
Ticket Pricing and Information
Australian Celtic Festival Official Events 2023:
Australian Celtic Festival – Sat 6 May & Sun 7 May at the Australian Standing Stones
Ceud Mile Failte! 100,000 Welcomes Concert – Thursday 4 May at the Glen Innes & District Services Club
TICKETS ON SALE 1 MARCH 2023
Confirmation of your order will be emailed upon purchase.
All purchasers will be allocated a wristband that will grant them entry to the festival.
Wristbands can be collected from the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre or at the festival.
Where can I buy tickets?
Right here (on the dates notified)
At the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre (in person or via phone)
At the Box Office during the festival
For commercial group bookings or enquiries (15 or more tickets), please phone the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre to book on (02) 6730 2400 or email email@example.com.
Australian Celtic Festival
When: Sat 6 May & Sun 7 May 2023
Venue: Australian Standing Stones
Entry: Ticket prices will be available here soon.
What’s included with your ticket?
Tickets for the Australian Celtic Festival give you access to the Australian Standing Stones Venue for the date/dates listed on the ticket. Once in the venue you are free to roam and experience all the different activities and performances.
Companion Card Offer
The Australian Celtic Festival is a registered affiliate of the NSW Government Companion Card and offers one additional ticket (free of charge) for the Australian Celtic Festival Event at the Australian Standing Stones, to people with disabilities who require a support person to accompany them at the event. Those support attendees must show their valid Companion Card for proof of entry and accompanying a paying ticket holder with a disability. If you do not have your card you will be required to purchase a ticket at the on-site box office.
- For commercial group booking (15 or more tickets) please call the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre to book on 02 6730 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have selected the correct tickets prior to purchasing.
- You will need to present your ticket/wristband to be admitted at each event.
- You will only be admitted to the event listed on your ticket. Tickets do not include accommodation or access to other events happening around Glen Innes Highlands.
- Tickets can only be admitted once. You will receive a wristband for the Australian Celtic Festival at the Australian Standing Stones which will allow you to leave and return to the venue. Please note each time you enter the venue your wristband will need to be scanned.
- The Australian Celtic Festival is a free flowing event and the venue has multiple entertainment arenas and marquees, some with limited seating available.
- There are many independent events at various venues around Glen Innes Highlands during the Festival, we aim to provide up to date information on the events happening around town and where you can book tickets, however Glen Innes Severn Council and The Australian Celtic Festival is not responsible for tickets and bookings to events independent of the Official Australian Celtic Festival events.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Tickets for the Australian Celtic Festival (ACF) and ACF Official Events are non-refundable for change of mind or non-attendance.
- The Festival is an all-weather, outdoor event. The Australian Celtic Festival reserve the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the Festival line-up, vary the advertised program without prior notification and deny admission to the Festival Site (including admission to a particular performance at the Festival Site) with reasonable cause, including incorrect/invalid tickets presented.
- Please refer to our third party ticket providers buyers policy for terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket.
- In the event that the Festival is cancelled Ticket holders are entitled to a refund for their ticket purchase per the terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket.
Notice of Filming and Photography
When you attend this event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction, without compensation.