Buy Official Festival Tickets Here
GENERAL TICKETS ON SALE 1 MARCH 2023
Before you purchase your tickets, make sure you’ve reviewed our full program of events and don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for announcements and updates.
Australian Celtic Festival 4 - 7 May 2023
Location: Australian Standing Stones, Centennial Parklands, Watsons Drive, Glen Innes, NSW, Australia.
Featuring 4 days of entertainment in and around Glen Innes Highlands and the main event at the Australian Standing Stones held on the weekend of Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 May, 2023
In 2023 the Australian Celtic Festival turns 31 and we’re celebrating the Year of Scotland.
Every year crowds descend on Glen Innes (population 9000) for the Australian Celtic Festival, attracted by the unique Celtic experience, the opportunity to meet with friends and to enjoy famous country hospitality.
The festival attracts clans, cultural groups, dancers and performers from around the world. Visitors experience Celtic music and dance at three stages at the festival’s main venue, the Australian Standing Stones, and in many venues around town.
The four-day festival features exciting events and activities including Grey Street Parade, Kirking of the Tartan, Massed Pipe Bands and Pipe Band Competition, Re-enactment Medieval Village, Jousting Tournament, Highland Games, Buskers, Celtic Symposium, Celtic Kids Marquee with lots of activities for the littlies, a Fun Run, dancing, Flag Raising Ceremonies, Poets Circle, Celtic Market Stalls and Celtic-inspired food.
Before purchasing tickets, we encourage you to view our festival program. A pocket souvenir program with timings will be available from late April.
General Ticket Sales
General Admission tickets are on sale from 10am, Tuesday March 1, 2023.
Discounted Local & New England High Country Resident Tickets
This year we are hoping to see more locals and day trippers from around our region attend the festival and we are offering a 30% discount for local and New England High Country residents.
Take advantage of the FREE courtesy bus from town to all the events at the Australian Standing Stones over the weekend. Or pack the car for a short drive to Glen Innes, where there will be plenty of parking available.
Saturday and Sunday have a few differences, so choose your day to suit your style.
Single-day tickets can also be purchased.
- General Admission tickets can be purchased on the day but to avoid the queues pre-purchase is advised.
- Discounted tickets for local and New England High Country residents are available for purchase through the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from 1 March (9am to 5pm weekdays) or the festival Box Office (8.30am to 5pm Saturday 6 May; 8.30am to 1pm Sunday 7 May), as proof of residence needs to be sighted.
- Booking fee applies to all ticket sales.
- There are no additional concessions on ticket prices.
- Free entry applies for children aged 16 and under to the Australian Celtic Festival at the Australian Standing Stones on Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 May if accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
Commercial Coach/Tour Companies
Please email the Commercial Coach/Tour Company Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your booking enquiries. There are no concessions for these bookings.
Companion Card Offer
The Australian Celtic Festival is a registered affiliate of the NSW Government Companion Card and offers one additional ticket (free of charge) for the Australian Celtic Festival Event at the Australian Standing Stones, to people with disabilities who require a support person to accompany them at the event. Those support attendees must show their valid Companion Card for proof of entry and accompany a paying ticket holder with a disability. If you do not have your card, you will be required to purchase a ticket at the on-site box office.
- For commercial group booking (15 or more tickets) please email email@example.com
- Please ensure you have selected the correct tickets prior to purchasing.
- You will need to present your ticket/wristband to be admitted at each event.
- You will only be admitted to the event listed on your ticket. Tickets do not include accommodation or access to other events happening around Glen Innes Highlands.
- Tickets can only be admitted once. You will receive a wristband for the Australian Celtic Festival at the Australian Standing Stones which will allow you to leave and return to the venue. Please note each time you enter the venue your wristband will need to be scanned.
- The Australian Celtic Festival is a free-flowing event, and the venue has multiple entertainment arenas and marquees, some with limited seating available.
- There are many independent events at various venues around Glen Innes Highlands during the festival, we aim to provide up-to-date information on the events happening around town and where you can book tickets, however Glen Innes Severn Council and The Australian Celtic Festival is not responsible for tickets and bookings to events independent of the Official Australian Celtic Festival events.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Tickets for the Australian Celtic festival (ACF) and ACF Official Events are non-refundable for change of mind or non-attendance.
- The festival is an all-weather, outdoor event. The Australian Celtic Festival reserve the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the festival line-up, vary the advertised program without prior notification and deny admission to the festival site (including admission to a particular performance at the festival Site) with reasonable cause, including incorrect/invalid tickets presented.
- Please refer to our third-party ticket provider’s buyer’s policy for terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket
- In the event that the festival is cancelled ticket holders are entitled to a refund for their ticket purchase as per the terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket
Notice of Filming and Photography
When you attend this event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction, without compensation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy tickets?
Right here (on the dates notified)
Discounted Local and New England High Country tickets are available from 1 March. These tickets are only available in person from the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from 1 March, Monday to Saturday: 9am to 3pm or at the Festival Box Office at the Australian Standing Stones from 6 May: 8.30am to 4pm or 7 May: 8.30am to 1pm.
For commercial bus/tour group bookings or enquiries (15 or more tickets), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I pay for my ticket with cash of via EFTPOS?
Yes. Both cash and EFTPOS will be accepted at the Box Office.
How do I enter the festival?
Confirmation of your order will be emailed upon purchase.
Please print out your ticket and bring it to the allocated event.
Your ticket will be scanned, and you will be allocated a wristband to wear over the weekend or for a specific day at the Australian Standing Stones.
- You can go directly to the Standing Stones Box Office from 8.30am Saturday 6 May 2023 or the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from Monday 1 May to Friday 5 May between 9am and 5pm to receive your wristband.
- This will grant you entry into the festival.
What’s included with my ticket?
Tickets for the Australian Celtic Festival give you access to the Australian Standing Stones Venue for the date/dates listed on the ticket. Once in the venue, you are free to roam and experience all the different activities and performances.