Get your 2020 Australian Celtic Festival Tickets Here!
The Australian Celtic Festival runs from the 30th April to 3rd May, featuring 4 days of entertainment around the stunning Glen Innes Highlands. The main event is held at the Australian Standing Stones on Saturday 2nd May and Sunday 3rd May. Tickets are required for entry to the main event at the Australian Standing Stones. No refunds available.
Choose your EARLY BIRD tickets below!
Early Bird Ticket Promotion
We’re expanding our Early-bird promotion so that everyone has the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets and we’re providing more opportunities to save money!
WHAT YOU GET:
1. 15% discount off all ticket prices
2. A free ‘Year of’ badge with each ticket purchased
3. Option to purchase a Local Discount Pack to use at participating businesses when you are in Glen Innes Highlands for the Festival
4. Option to purchase a ACF Shirt for 25% off retail price
This promotion runs from the 1st February to 29th February and tickets are limited so don’t miss out!
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE EARLY BIRD TICKETS?
- Right Here, Early Bird Ticket sales are online only! Wristbands will be posted to you.
- Coach bookings (15 tickets or more) must contact the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre, phone: (02) 6730 2400 or email: [email protected]
Early bird tickets are limited.
Visitor tickets are for residents outside of our local New England High Country region.
New England High Country tickets are for residents living in Tenterfield, Inverell, Glen Innes, Armidale, Walcha, Uralla and Guyra council areas, residents may also choose to purchase tickets for their visiting friends and relatives when buying their tickets.
Concessions include – Aged pension and disability.
Please note that Children (Under the age of 18) are FREE and do not require a ticket for entry to the Festival, but they must be accompanied by an adult.
Business Discount Voucher Pack
For $10.00 you will receive some great discounts to participating local businesses when you are in town for the Festival. The promotional vouchers are available for collection at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from Friday 24th April and can be used at participating businesses from the 27th April to the 3rd May, while you are in town for the festival.
Discount offers include:
The Coffee Incident – Get a free coffee with every toastie
The Alder Grove – 10% off
The Super Strawberry – Free coffee
Made In Glen – 15% off purchases over $50.00
The Sage & Clover – 15% off purchases over $50.00
Gawura Gallery – 10% off purchases over $25.00
The Great Central Hotel – Free beer, wine or softdrink with every meal.
Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre – 10% off purchases over $50.00
Griffs emporium – 5% off purchases over $50.00 or 10% off purchases over $100.00
Australian Celtic Festival Shirts
ACF Shirts are available for 25% off as part of the early bird promotion. Once you have purchased your shirt you can select your size. Your shirts will be available for collection at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from Friday 24th April.
Main Ticket Release
The main ticket release will be 1st March 2020.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
1. Right here! (on the dates notified)
2. Via Iwannaticket – search for Australian Celtic Festival
3. From the 13th April, Tickets will be sold at the Glen Innes Visitor Centre – 152 Church Street, Glen Innes
4. On-site during the festival
Coach bookings please contact the Glen Innes Visitor Centre, phone (02) 6730 2400, email [email protected]
Be sure to book your accommodation early so you don’t miss out!
1. Home Stay Accommodation contact our Official ACF Home Stay Provider:
237 Grey St, Glen Innes NSW 2370
Phone: (02) 6732 2326
2. Camping is available at the Glen Innes Showgrounds.
3. A full list of accommodation providers in Glen Innes Highlands can be found on the Glen Innes Highlands Website.
4. Or contact our friendly staff at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre, phone: (02) 6730 2400 or email: [email protected]