Early Bird Discounted Ticket Sales
Limited release discounted early bird tickets (save 15%) will be on sale from 8am (AEDT), Thursday 1 February 2024 until 11.45pm Thursday 29 March 2024, unless sold-out earlier.
General Release Ticket Sales
General release tickets will be on sale from 8am (AEDT) Friday March 1 2024.
Discounted Tickets for Glen Innes Residents
We are offering a 40% discount for local residents of the Glen Innes Severn Local Government Area. These tickets will only be available to purchase in person at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from 1 March 2024 and proof of residence is required to be sighted. Local residents can also volunteer and receive a free weekend pass. Discounts for friends and family of local residents do not apply.
- General Admission tickets can be purchased on the day but to avoid the queues pre-purchase is advised.
- Discounted tickets for local Glen Innes residents are available for purchase in person at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from 1 March 2024 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm). Proof of residence is required to be sighted.
- Booking fee applies to all ticket sales.
- There are no additional concessions on ticket prices.
- Free entry applies for children aged 16 and under to the Australian Celtic Festival at the Australian Standing Stones on Saturday 4 & Sunday 5 May if accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
Commercial Coach/Tour Companies
Please email the Commercial Coach/Tour Company Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your booking enquiries. There are no concessions for these bookings.
Companion Card Offer
The Australian Celtic Festival is a registered affiliate of the NSW Government Companion Card and offers one additional ticket (free of charge) for the Australian Celtic Festival Event at the Australian Standing Stones, to people with disabilities who require a support person to accompany them at the event. Those support attendees must show their valid Companion Card for proof of entry and accompany a paying ticket holder with a disability. If you do not have your card, you will be required to purchase a ticket at the on-site box office.
- For commercial group booking (15 or more tickets) please email email@example.com
- Please ensure you have selected the correct tickets prior to purchasing.
- You will need to present your ticket/wristband to be admitted at each event.
- You will only be admitted to the event listed on your ticket. Tickets do not include accommodation or access to other events happening around Glen Innes Highlands.
- Tickets can only be admitted once. You will receive a wristband for the Australian Celtic Festival at the Australian Standing Stones which will allow you to leave and return to the venue. Please note each time you enter the venue your wristband will need to be scanned.
- The Australian Celtic Festival is a free-flowing event, and the venue has multiple entertainment arenas and marquees, some with limited seating available.
- There are many independent events at various venues around Glen Innes Highlands during the festival, we aim to provide up-to-date information on the events happening around town and where you can book tickets, however Glen Innes Severn Council and The Australian Celtic Festival is not responsible for tickets and bookings to events independent of the Official Australian Celtic Festival events.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Tickets for the Australian Celtic Festival (ACF) and ACF official events are non-refundable for change of mind or non-attendance including illness.
- The festival is an all-weather, outdoor event. The Australian Celtic Festival reserves the right to change, add, withdraw or substitute artists in the festival line-up, vary the advertised program without prior notification and deny admission to the festival site (including admission to a particular performance at the festival Site) with reasonable cause, including incorrect/invalid tickets presented.
- Please refer to our third-party ticket provider’s buyer’s policy for terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket
- In the event that the festival is cancelled, ticket holders are entitled to a refund for their ticket purchase as per the terms and conditions of purchase, iwannaticket
Notice of Filming and Photography
When you attend this event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition or reproduction, without compensation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I buy tickets?
We’ll provide a link here when tickets are on sale.
Discounted tickets for Glen Innes residents can be purchased in person from 1 March 2024 at the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) or at the festival Box Office on the weekend of Saturday 4 (8.30am – 5pm) and Sunday 5 (8.30am – 1pm) May 2024. Proof of residence is required to be sighted.
For commercial bus/tour group bookings or enquiries (15 or more tickets), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I pay for my ticket with cash of via EFTPOS?
Yes. Both cash and EFTPOS will be accepted at the Box Office.
How do I enter the festival?
Confirmation of your order will be emailed upon purchase.
Please print out your ticket and bring it to the allocated event.
Your ticket will be scanned, and you will be allocated a wristband to wear over the weekend or for a specific day at the Australian Standing Stones.
- You can go directly to the Standing Stones Box Office from 8.30am Saturday 4 May 2023 or the Glen Innes Visitor Information Centre from Monday 29 April to Friday 2 May 2024 between 9am and 5pm to receive your wristband, which will grant you entry to the festival.
What’s included with my ticket?
Tickets for the Australian Celtic Festival give you access to all the events held at the Australian Standing Stones venue for the date/dates listed on the ticket. Once in the venue, you are free to roam and experience all the different activities and performances throughout the weekend.
Festival day passes and weekend passes also include entry to the separately ticketed Fire & Feasting events to be held at the festival site on the evenings of Friday 3 May and Saturday 4 May 2024 from 5pm to 9pm, featuring music, dance, food trucks, and a bar.
Tickets to any events outside of the festival site will be sold separately and available online.
Some official side events at various venues throughout the festival from 2 May to 5 May are free.
Other side events that we advertise and are held at other venues are subject to the organiser’s fees and charges.